I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday, February 9th (AM)

I have not received any new information since last night, but please remember the situation at the port in St. Marc this morning. Customs is refusing to let go of the 50,000 meals donated by Kids Against Hunger due to the team not having a local sponsor. They are working with a local church but apparently that does not count. As soon as I get any news about the situation I will post it here. Since I will be in Bible Study this morning, it will be after 11:00 before I can update the blog, but for those who follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I will update there.

Also remember the medical clinic which will be starting this morning in Petionville. Pray for strength for every team member as they are dealing with the weariness of travel and just being in Haiti, a land so different from their home.

We should also remember to praise God for the things He has done since our team has been in Haiti. Several situations have worked out remarkably well and even though some situations have not worked out as we planned, we know that God has a plan and it will all work out for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment