I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day One Pictures!

As I was getting ready to log off for the night, Jeremy sent me some pictures from today. There aren't many yet, but here you go. I'm also including a couple from the church this morning.


Jeremy and Josh loading the bus. I guess UA and AU fans can get along sometimes :)

From L-R: Jeff Kuespert, Brian Bacola, Jeremy Sanders, Richard Bradley, Josh Moody, Heath Kyle, Mark Turner, Brett Simmons



Here they are at dinner in their hotel. That may be Dickens in the hat, but I'm not certain.



Jim Shaw at the airport



Richard Bradley, Brett Simmons and Jim Beard at the Atlanta airport











1 comment: