I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Team

Here is the list of the men who will be traveling to Haiti on Sunday, February 7th. They have come from several different states and many different backgrounds, but have come together in order to lend a helping hand at this time when help is needed so desperately in Haiti. May God bless every one of them in their efforts, and may God's glory shine through His children. Please keep these men and their families in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days as they finalize preparations for the trip.

We are working on putting together some information about each team member, and that information will be available soon on the Band of Brothers page (as soon as I can figure out how to get it on there).

Team Members:

Brian Bacola
Jim Beard
Richard Bradley
Mark Faulkner
Mark Fisher
Roy Gilbert
David Jarret
Jeff Kuespert
Heath Kyle
Josh Moody
Jesse Prater
Scott Ronyak
Jeremy Sanders
Ronnie Sanders
Jim Shaw
Brett Simmons
Alex Sisson
Jimmy Sitton
Mark Turner


Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment