I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Haiti Bound

I'm heading for Haiti in the morning with Richard Bradley and Hal Heiss. Hal actually runs the stateside fundraising for the school that Elise runs in Haiti outside of Gonaives. We are going to be meeting Elise tomorrow and picking up a pallet of water filters to take to the school. The purpose of this trip is to meet several people at the Ministry of Health, Fonkoze(a micro-finance institution), and look at the church roof and determine how we can get clean water to the school reliably. We'll be back Tuesday and hopefully I'll have more info then. Kandy will provide any updated information if I can call her. We would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers while we are there.

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for a safe and fruitful trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad & I are praying for a successful & safe trip for you all. Love you, Son! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete