I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cholera Deaths in Petite Riviere

by Kandy

I have just this afternoon found out that four adults at the Holy Bible Church (where we stayed and taught hygiene classes in Haiti), and three children at the school in Souvenance (where we built the new church/school) have died as a result of the cholera outbreak. This is heartbreaking to me, as I know that this outbreak has the potential to continue to get worse in the coming weeks. Please keep these communities in your prayers, especially the families of those who have passed away. Pastor Elise is here in town and will be speaking at my church this evening. I will have more details after talking with him tonight.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

1 comment: