I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could
count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne
and in front of the Lamb.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 2010

Hi everyone, this is Kandy. I haven't been on here in a while, but I just wanted to let you all know how to obtain information about the trip if you wish. Internet access will be spotty at best, so I will keep a journal and update my personal blog when we get back to the states. Here is the link: www.sanderspartyoffive.blogspot.com

Also, Josh Moody's wife may be able to update their blog while he's in Haiti. This is the link to that one: www.moodygirls3.blogspot.com

I know that Jeremy will update this blog when he can with the logistical aspect of everything, since that's what he's so skilled at doing.

Please keep us in your prayers as we go and minister to a hurting nation.

Blessings!

Kandy

No comments:

Post a Comment